How to spoil your favorite pet for Christmas in an original way? Why not get in the kitchen and bake some delicious cookies with love! To each his own recipe!
Chicken supreme for dogs
- 150g chicken breast cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
- 225 g wheat flour (wholemeal if possible)
- 5 tablespoons of oatmeal
Preheat your oven to 180°.
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until you have a workable dough. If it is too liquid, add more flour.
On a baking sheet covered with baking paper, form small piles.
Place in oven for about 30 minutes. Turn the cookies over and bake for another 15 minutes.
Keep the cookies in the fridge for a few days to crisp up.
For more flavor, you can replace the tuna with chicken, liver, beef…
Tuna delight for cats
- 1 can of tuna (about 90g)
- 60g of rice or quinoa flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of grated Emmental cheese
- 1 teaspoon of chopped thyme
Preheat your oven to 180° (thermostat 6).
In a bowl, mix together the egg and flour. Add the crumbled tuna, cheese and thyme.
Fill small silicone molds and bake for 15 minutes.
Finally, place the cakes in the refrigerator until they are ready to eat.